Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's a....



So my hubbie & I are expecting our 3rd baby this December & we wanted to come up with a fun way to surprise our family about the babies gender. So before my ultrasound on the big day, I made up a batch of cupcakes & dyed half pink & half blue.


After we found out what our little one was, we went around to our close friends & family handing out cupcakes. Everyone was so excited when they peeled back the paper to find...





It's a boy!!!


Yep, blue! We're expecting our third boy! Whew, I'm way out numbered, going to have my hands full, & I'm gonna love every minute of it! I can't wait.


Like This Idea


This is a super fun way to share your good news too. We can do cupcakes or a basic cake dyed just the color you need & covered with buttercream or fondant! Plus we can always include gender neutral toppers for your cake or cupcakes if you'd like!

1 comments:

Cecile said...

YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Post a Comment